Health & Safety
We are partnered with Citation who provides Health and Safety support and expertise. Our Health and Safety consultancy is provided by Citation also providing up to date health and safety training to all our employees via Atlas platform.
It is our Health and Safety policy to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the safety of all employees and any other persons who may be directly affected by the activities of the Company.
APL Construction Ltd, so far as is reasonably practicable:
- Aim to achieve compliance with legal requirements through good occupational health and safety performance.
- Provide adequate resources to implement this policy.
- Establish and maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
- Ensure that significant risks arising from work activities under our control are eliminated or adequately controlled.
- Develop and implement appropriate occupational health and safety procedures, and safe working practices.
- Include the management of health and safety as a specific responsibility of managers at all levels.
- Ensure this policy is understood and implemented throughout the organisation.
- Involve employees in health and safety decisions through consultation and co-operation.
- Maintain workplaces under our control in a condition that is safe and without risk to health.
- Regularly review compliance with the policy and the management system that support it.
- Provide sufficient information, instruction and supervision to enable all employees to avoid hazards and contribute to their own health and safety at work.
- Ensure that employees receive appropriate training, and are competent to carry out their designated responsibilities.
Clients & Partners
APL Construction works as a subcontractor on various Scottish Water projects across Scotland for framework clients which include Amey, Morrison Construction, PSI Ltd, Ferrier Pumps, A & L .
- Corporate Social Responsibility -
We support and aim to continue supporting the local communities. APL sponsors youth Football teams namely Cleland Boys Club were we sponsor the 03 boys team and the grassroots junior team.